48 hr guns is our version of distributor feeds. Dealers who have a brick and mortar store are eligible to sign up for a Customer Connect package and have access to our distributor feed program. Fill the gaps in your inventory by showing people what you can get through distribution. Buyers can then submit an order on distributor inventory and you will receive an email with their order. It is then up to you to fulfill the order by ordering from the distributor or selling one you have in stock.
Sign up for one of our Customer Connect Packages to setup your distributor feeds with 6 different distributors, and unlimited orders for 1 monthly fee.
Setting up 48 hr guns:
Step 1: Choose your suppliers.
- Select the checkbox next to the distributors you currently have accounts with. If you do not have accounts with distributors on the list, please contact them directly to create a new dealer account.
- Click Next.
Step 2: Choose categories.
- Choose the categories you would like to offer to customers in your distributor feeds.
- If you do not wish to carry a certain manufacturer or category of product, simply click the checkbox next to the category of your choice.
- Click Next.
Step 3: Set Markup and Shipping.
- Enter a percent markup number in each text box to the right of the distributor names. The markup will be added globally across the distributor.
- Enter your shipping rates for Handguns and Long Guns.
- Click Finish.
- Your 48 hr items are being processed and added to your account. It may take a few minutes to process your inventory.
- You will see a confirmation screen once your inventory is ready to be viewed.
Step 4: View 48 hr guns inventory and modify pricing as necessary.