If you haven’t heard from the buyer in about 3 days, I would say go ahead and report him as a non-paying buyer. Reporting someone as a non-paying buyer will do 3 things:
- It will delete the buyers account for not paying
- It will automatically renew your listing for sale
- It will automatically refund your selling fee invoice
To report a nonpaying buyer:
- Login to your GA account
- On the left hover over “Selling:Ads”
- Click on “Non-Paying Buyer”
- There you will see the Buyer, the transaction, and on the right there is a link for “Nonpayer Strike”
- Click on “Nonpayer Strike” and complete the steps.
Like I said, people generally allow 3 days to hear from a buyer/seller before they move on.