Providing your FFL Information on GunsAmerica has several advantages. If you are an FFL and a storefront you are eligible for all of our discount packages. If you choose, customers will be able to select you as their receiving FFL for any order on GunsAmerica. Your transfer fee will be noted and due upon pickup.
If you are signed up for one of our discount packages that includes local benefits, you will be listed on a map in conjunction with your inventory. That means if a customer searches for an item that matches an item in your inventory, then you will show up if they are within 50 miles of you.
Here is the information included in your FFL Info:
- FFL Name – This is displayed to buyers when selecting a receiving FFL for their order
- FFL Number – This is only used to validate your FFL
- Upload Copy of Your FFL – This is currently not visible to customers but may be displayed at a later date on orders.
- Do you have Store Hours? – Shows customers your store hours on each of your item description pages.
- Do you accept transfers? – Allows you to set if you are willing to accept transfers. If yes, then you can set your transfer fee. You muse accept transfers in order to be on the available FFL’s to select from on customer orders.