Your Seller Information is partially displayed to the public when you post items for sale. Buyers will be able to view your Seller Name, City, State and Zip Code on your item description page(s). Certain seller discount packages will also allow you to display your phone number. Your Seller Information includes the following:
- Seller Display Name – This will be displayed to all buyers when you post items for sale. Users often use their company name here.
- Seller Email Address – You may use this as a separate email from your basic contact info if you’d like to receive emails relating to selling separately from your general GunsAmerica notifications.
- Seller Phone – Depending on your discount package you this may be allowed to be displayed to customers prior to completing a sale.
- Seller Address, City, State and Zip – Your city, state, and zip are the only things the customer will see. Your full address will never be shown. If you are a storefront, then you can use your FFL Info to provide your store address.
- Additional Seller Information – You may use this field to provide additional details about your business relevant to the customer. This information will be displayed on each of your item description pages.
- Do You Accept Trades – You may display whether or not you accept trades.
- Display Feedback and Number of Sales – This option gives you the choice to publicly display to potential customers your feedback from buyers and your total number of sales.
- Allow Pickup – This option is to notify customers whether you allow in-store pickups on orders placed through GunsAmerica.
- Accepted Payment Methods – This is simply to display what payment methods you accept offline or online. Selecting credit cards on this does not automatically allow you to accept credit cards on GunsAmerica.